It’s Midway through at Totally Tilda for our Christmas Bingo challenge. To enter just create a project using the Bingo Grid below. You can go across, down, diagonally or have a full house.
For this project I used the center row across and down.
Our generous sponsor for this challenge is the lovely Nikki from Bunny-Zoe crafts
I made a Christmas bag for my creation.
- Holly Tilda
- Pearl string from Wild Orchid
- Ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon
- Lace from my stash
- Make it Colour blending card
- Bazill cardstock
- Stampendous Frantage
- Tim Holtz Broken China distress ink
- Tim Holtz On the Edge die – Doily
- Magnolia Doohickey Die – So Wrapped Lovely
- Chipboard accents
- Snowflakes from Silhouette Cameo
- Gems from my stash
For my chipboard accents and the snowflakes I used a few different shades of Frantage. Here is a close up.
On the back of the bag I added more snowflakes and another chipboard accent.
A close up of Tilda. I stamped her onto blending card with Memento Desert Sand.
- Skin – E25, E11, E21, E00, E000, R20
- Dress and socks – BG57, BG53, BG10
- Holly – G28, R29
- Hair – E27, E37, YR24, YR21
I am entering this into the following challenges:
- The Hobby House challenge – Christmas in July
- Tilda’s Town challenge – technique – Frantage
- Deep Ocean challenge – Christmas in July
- Simply Magnolia challenge – anything goes
- Stampin’ Royalty challenge – Christmas in July
- Magnolia-licious & Wee challenge – anything goes
Thanks for stopping by and visiting and hope that you will come and join us at Totally Tilda.